Many Scheduled Castes depend on farm labor. Farmers of this caste come to give financial assistance scheme to the applicant for purchase of agricultural land with the intention of increasing the income by cultivating the land themselves.
- Farmers belonging to Scheduled Castes will get assistance.
- The annual income limit will be Rs.1,50,000 for rural area and Rs.1,50,000 for urban area.
- Only those beneficiaries who are able to purchase land are eligible for the benefit except government assistance.
- Only one person in the family is eligible for the benefit.
- Beneficiaries of government aided land will be eligible for non-sale for 15 years.
- The beneficiary must be a farm laborer.
- Aadhar card
- Certificate of race
- Example of Talati cum Minister regarding being a farmer / farm laborer
- Example of income
- A true copy of Banakhat
- Original copy of Revenue Account Permission for sale of land
- 8/12 and 2 (a) extract of land
- Example of 2/12/4 (a) / Talatikam Minister for having land
- Bank passbook
How to Apply?
- Application should be made by going to the office of District Deputy Director, Scheduled Caste Welfare Farmers.
- Or you have to apply online by visiting the official website of the government www.esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in.
આ રીતે ઘરે બેઠા બનાવો રાશનકાર્ડ(Ration Card), સરકારી ઓફિસોના ધક્કા ખાવાથી છુટકારો મેળવો
માનવ ગરીમા યોજના નું ફોર્મ ભરવાની લિંક
આ યોજના તમામ લોકો સુધી શેર કરજો